MANNA THAI LANGUAGE SCHOOL
CHIANG MAI & CHIANG RAI
Manna Thai Langauge School
Innovative Learning Methods & Culture
TPR Hi-Speed Method
Learn Thai in Chiang Mai/Chiang Rai/Pai with one of the most innovative teaching methods
The Total Physical Response (TPR) Method is the latest approach to teaching the Thai language.
Students who study Thai using the TPR Method learn 40-60% faster than those who use older teaching methods.
Learn Thai in a better and improved manner.
Exclusive to MTS in Chiang Mai/Chiang Rai/Pai only*
We don’t use English phonetics in our courses.
Our method includes TPR-B (Body), TPR-O (Objects), TPR-P (Picture) and TPR-S (Story telling).
Our Thai lessons use body movement, objects, pictures and story-telling to help students learn Thai.
WHY TPR METHOD?
Characteristics of TPR
- Focuses on meaning and comprehension
- Emphasizes listening and acting
- Includes such activities as which the students are actor
- Does not require verbal responses
- Introduces humor easily
- Language (Thai) for all instruction
- Helps overcome the fear of speaking
- To help students speak Thai at a beginning level with the ultimate aim of teaching basic skills
- To teach oral proficiency at a beginning level and the ultimate aim is to teach basic speaking skills
- To produce learners who are capable of free communication, which is understandable to a native speaker
Take Thai classes with teachers who have developed a comprehensive curriculum and who have experience teaching Thai for beginners as well as for advanced students.